Energy Insight Europe – July 2023
Download Scope’s regular round-up of latest research on European energy, providing authoritative views on companies in the sector, from electricity producers to grid operators and integrated oil & gas companies.
- Europe's electricity grid operators: waiting for returns to catch up with capex surge
- European utilities: continued electricity price hedging promises producer gain, consumer pain
- Oil and gas: IOCs’ caution on renewables reflects financing conditions, market uncertainty
- Nordic utilities: north-south price gap benefits grid operators, TSOs; southern generators also gain
- European utilities: liquidity improves; guarantees show state support vital
- Europe rethinks nuclear power as longer-term fix to market, climate, security challenges
Make sure you stay up to date with Scope’s ratings and research by signing up to our newsletters across credit, ESG and funds. Click here to register.